Scope of Service Experience
Matt Harper is a Vice President with the Retail Properties Group at NAI Horizon. His primary areas of focus are retail leasing and sales although he has also negotiated land, office, and industrial transactions. He specializes in both landlord and seller representation and has experience representing tenants and buyers.
Background & Experience
Matt has over 10-years of real estate experience with 5-years focusing solely on Commercial Real Estate. Matt joined NAI Horizon in 2017 after three years at Phoenix West Commercial.
Matt is a graduate of Northern Arizona University in Flagstaff where he earned both a Bachelor’s Degree (Criminal Justice and Sociology) and a Master’s Degree (School Counseling). He earned his Arizona Real Estate License in 2007.
Professional Associations & Designations
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Central Arizona CCIM Chapter Treasurer (2018, 2019)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Top 10 Producer NAI Horizon (2018)
- Most Individual Transactions NAI Horizon (2018)
- $28,815,000 Transaction Volume (2018)