WE ARE HIRING!
Administrative & Marketing Assistant
Temporary (2 months)/part-time (20-25 hours/week)
Purpose of Job
The purpose of this job is to support a brokerage team by providing administrative support, basic data collection, research and information for use in marketing materials and to assist the team with their daily activities.
Primary Job Outcomes
In this position, the individual is expected to perform short-term, project oriented tasks allowing the agents and the team to function as efficiently as possible.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Update and maintain databases on an ongoing basis to insure that team always has the most current and accurate information available
- Gather rent and sales comps for properties using various databases and sources
- Work in conjunction with the NAI marketing and research team to prepare and assemble marketing pieces and other collateral for distribution to prospective clients.
- Miscellaneous projects that add value to the team and allow agents to focus on tasks that provide revenue to the team.
Expected Job Behaviors and Skills
- Ability to prioritize and be responsive to requests for information from clients, the team and other members of the organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Works well on a team and individually, open to feedback and collaboration
- Treat company/team and client information with confidentiality.
- Superior project and time management skills and ability to adapt to constantly shifting priorities
- Strong aptitude for learning new skills and ability to apply logic and explore methods to solve difficult problems with creative, effective solutions
- Comfortable performing tedious tasks with a high degree of accuracy
- Works well under deadlines without direct supervision or structure; ability to stay motivated and on task.
- Possess highest level of integrity
- Intermediate to expert level proficiency in MS Office – Word and Excel are critical
- Conscientious, reliable and flexible with the ability to respond pleasantly and accurately to time-sensitive requests
- Commitment to customer service and dedication to meeting the expectations and requirement of internal and external clients.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience or student in good standing at accredited institution, preferably a real estate program
- Desired Certification: Arizona Real Estate License – not required but would be helpful
- Experience: 1 – 3 years in administrative support or research. Prior real estate experience a plus.