Scope of Service Experience
Dylan Whitwer joined NAI Horizon in 2018 as an Associate in the Office Properties Division. He specializes in the representation of both Tenants and Landlords in leasing and sales of office properties. He is responsible for assisting in transaction management, developing new tenant relationships, and providing expert market intelligence. Dylan has a high level of skill in understanding clients’ needs and keeping their best interests in mind.
Background & Experience
Dylan comes to NAI Horizon after spending three years working for an environmental and geotechnical engineering firm. He was responsible for environmental site assessments, asbestos surveys, lead paint inspections, and Phase I and Phase II Environmental Site Assessments. Dylan possesses a strong background in marketing and business development. In his previous employment he utilized his marketing and business development skills to locate and contact potential clients, analyzed market trends, and tapped social media to attract additional business.
- Bachelor of Science, Communications, Arizona State University, 2015
- Minor, Business, Arizona State University, 2015
Professional Associations & Designations
- Valley Partnership – Advocates Program (2016), Community Project (2016-Current)
- Environmental Professionals of Arizona – Young Professionals Group
- Arizona Tech Council – Member