Senior Vice President
Development, Land, Retail
Scope of Service Experience
Chris Gerow is an industry leader in retail and restaurant leasing and sales, investment property sales, and new development. Particular areas of expertise include retail shopping center development and tenant representation.
Background & Experience
Chris a Senior Vice President and joined NAI Horizon in 1990. He possesses an impeccable portfolio of experience and qualification earned during the course of over 30 years of progressive understanding and achievement in the real estate industry. He is a self-starting and goal-oriented strategist whose confidence, perseverance, and vision promote success. Prior to joining NAI he was a Sales Associate at John Hall & Associates in Mesa, Arizona.
Chris attended the University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point. He earned his license at the Arizona School of Real Estate in Scottsdale and is an Arizona Licensed Salesperson (1988).
Professional Associations & Designations
Chris is well respected in the commercial real estate community, both locally and nationally. He served as Chairman of the NAI Board of Advisors from 2009-2012. He has served on panels, sharing his retail expertise with industry groups such as Valley Partnership and the International Council of Shopping Centers. He has received numerous industry awards including NAI Horizon, Top Retail Broker 2006; Retail Broker of the Year, AZRE RED Award, 2006; NAI Global, Top Producer, Silver Elite, 2008; NAI Global, Council Leadership Award, 2008-2010; NAI Horizon, Top Retail Producer, 2009; and CoStar Power Broker, 2009, 2012 and 2014; NAI Horizon, Top Producer, 2014.
- NWC I-10 & Park Avenue, Tucson, planned mixed-use development, closing date 6/1/05, transaction value: $53 million, ± 356 AC
- Central Avenue & McDowell Road, Phoenix, planned mixed-use development, closing date 6/3/05, transaction value: $12.83 million, ± 258,000 SF
- Signal Butte Road & US 60, Mesa, planned power center, closing date 2/15/06, transaction value: $24.79 million, ± 114 AC
- Third Street & Roosevelt Street, Phoenix, closing date 2/21/06, transaction value: $5.7 million, ± 85,871 SF
- 24th Street & Baseline Road, Phoenix, Legacy Village, leased from the ground up, the 335,000 SF community shopping center developed by the Pederson Group. The center is anchored by Target, Fry’s, Ross, and Famous Footwear.
- NYPD Pizza
- Pederson Group
- West Valley Properties
- Zipp’s Sports Bar
- Stone and Vine
- First Citizens Bank
- Pei Wei
- Planet Fitness